Oregano means “Joy of the Mountain” in Ancient Greece.
Common uses of Oregano Essential Oil include:
- Put two to three drops in veggie capsule to help maintain a healthy immune system.*
- Oregano offers powerful antioxidants.*
- Add one drop in place of one tablespoon ground oregano to your favorite Italian dishes.
- Supports healthy digestion.*
- Supports healthy respiratory function.*
- May help to support a healthy immune system.*
- Used as a powerful cleansing and purifying agent.
Common Applications for Oregano Essential oil include: taking internally in a capsule, diluted and applied topically and enjoyed aromatically.
**Because this is considered a “hot”oil, always dilute when using topically. Oregano Essential Oil blends well with Lavender, Rosemary and Bergamot Essential Oil Tip: Add 10 drops to a spray bottle full of water for a last-minute counter spray.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
For more tips and ideas on how to use this essential oil and others:
Download my 50 Practical Ways to
Use Essential Oils
Thank you for signing up for my Cheat Sheet!
Check your inbox for it to arrive!
While you wait, check out our Ask Stacy page, to see a library of videos with essential oils tips or head on over to our Start Here page to learn what other options we offer!